Thursday, October 4, 2007

3Q Total: $1.018M

I was greeted this morning by the rather disappointing 3Q fundraising total of $1.018M for the Huckabee Campaign. I was really hoping for over $1.5M.

Then I went over to One Mom's blog (by the way, if you've never been there, she has one of the best Huckabee blogs out there). She has a great, encouraging post about the 3Q totals.

Then I went to Huckabee Hound. Another great post about the money Huckabee raised.

Folks, don't walk around with your heads down! Why should we? We're supporting the best candidate out there! Besides, we raised more money in the 3Q than in either of the other Quarters! The Huckabee campaign is one of only 2 or 3 that actually raised more money than the last quarter!

We're talking about the candidate who spent pennies compared to everyone else at the Iowa Straw Poll, and still came out in 2nd. We're talking about frugality personified!

So, get those heads up, and keep fighting. We're in the middle of the boxing match, and that trophy is calling our name!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Keep supporting Mike! Let the movement speak for itself! Come 4thQ we will raise at least $8 Million! Stand strong and be active!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words.

    I find Governor Huckabee to be incredible positive and encouraging whenever I hear him speaking, and so I try to mirror that in my blog. I'm not always successful, but I try.

    Kevin - I see that $8 million to be well within reach. The next couple weeks are going to be key (Michigan debate and the Washington Briefing).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's get a meetup group in OKC started (if thats where you live)

    Justin- jutthomas[-at-]gmail[-dot-]com

    ReplyDelete

Huck-a-Book Carousel

Please Support These Sponsors of 'OK for Huckabee'.

For info about being a sponsor on 'OK for Huckabee', send e-mail to OKforHuckabee (at) yahoo (dot) com